Any academic program outside of the US and Canada that prepares students for careers in healthcare management is eligible to be an International Program Member of AUPHA. Programs seeking greater stature and a higher level of benefits may also wish to consider Associate Membership in the Association.
The following Services, Rights and Privileges will be afforded to International Program Members:
- Individual memberships for three program faculty
- Full access to all resources and information on the AUPHA Network and Website to member faculty
- Listing of the program in International Program section of AUPHA Website
- Certificate of Membership in AUPHA
- Subscription to the Journal of Health Administration Education for member faculty
- Subscription to the AUPHA Exchange Newsletter for member faculty
- Meeting Discounts for member faculty
- AUPHA Publication Discounts for member faculty
For more information about AUPHA Membership, please contact Lacey Meckley by email or phone at 703-894-0940 ext. 122.