Any academic program outside of the US and Canada that prepares students for careers in health administration is eligible to be an International Program Member of AUPHA. Programs seeking greater access to benefits may also wish to consider Associate Membership in the Association.
Whether you want to connect with colleagues, share and access information, or promote your program, AUPHA has the services and resources to help your program thrive and advance your career:
- Membership access for up to three program faculty
- Access to the AUPHA Network connects you quickly and easily to the people and resources you need to help your program grow and thrive.
- AUPHA Events connect you with colleagues from across the country and around the world. AUPHA members receive member-only discounts.
- Webinars, free to AUPHA members, cover timely topics and allow for virtual connections through lively discussions.
- Engage in Faculty Forums, online communities that bring together faculty from diverse programs to discuss common interests.
- Available to everyone, the Journal of Health Administration Education shares research, case studies, and essays by leading health administration educators and professionals.
- Complimentary subscriptions to the AUPHA Exchange keeps your faculty and staff up to date on important news with articles from AUPHA staff, leadership and members.
- Health Administration Press (HAP), the leading imprint for health management textbooks and AUPHA’s publishing partner, gives AUPHA members discounts on textbooks and exams.